Table of Contents
The E-TOC (Electronic Table of Contents) Service is provided by the Marianjoy Medical Library and is offered to all Marianjoy staff, physicians, and residents. This service displays or delivers the Tables of Contents or TOCs of recent issues of journals which are of interest to the user. It may be combined with an Alerting service which delivers TOCs by email: the user must first establish a profile.
Receive an e-mail with Table of Contents and article links to new journal content. By subscribing to this service, you will receive Table of Contents as new journal issues are published — in either plain-text (ASCII) or HTML format. Please use the attached TOC Form to start receiving the Table of contents from your favorite journals.
To create a TOC Alert yourself you may visit the following EBSCO Web site or contact your library staff at 630.909.7090.
EBSCO's Electronic Journal Service (EJS)
Find Table of Contents for about 10,000 E-Journals available through EBSCO's Electronic Journal Service (EJS). EJS is your gateway to e-journals containing millions of articles from hundreds of different publishers, all at one Web site. Access to full-text articles is available only for our journal subscriptions; My EJS is your own personal storage area on EBSCOhost EJS. By signing up, you can:
- Search the database for TOCs
- View some of the articles in full text online Create a personalized research account, and receive an automatic email alert whenever a new issue of the selected journal(s) becomes available.
- Store direct links to Favorite journals, issues, and articles
- Create Alerts to receive Tables of Contents in your e-mail
- Save Searches to run again later or automatically
- And more!
Please contact your librarian to set up any of the above services by calling us at 630.909.7090 or e-mailing the Library Staff.