E-Books are simply electronic copies of regular, printed books and are normally chaptered and indexed in much the same way. E-books are available to only Marianjoy associates except the ones marked Free.
* Available to Marianjoy Associates only
E-Books Browsing and Navigational Tools:
Unlike normal printed book, e-book is in document format such as pdf or html. After you have selected your book, you can browse through the book using the Contents tab, Index tab, or next/previous arrows.
/ (plus/minus) symbols to expand/collapse contents and indexes.
Close/Open links to collapse/expand the Content and Index columns.
Next/Previous arrows to move to the next Web page or search results page.
- MD Consult: Searching within the book: >>>More
- Cambridge Textbook of Bioethics *
Singer, Peter A., Viens, A. M.
2008, Cambridge University Press.
- Clinical Ethics: A Practical Approach to Ethical Decisions in Clinical Medicine *
Jonsen, Albert R, Siegler, Mark, and Winslade, William J.
2010, McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. 7th ed.
- From Birth to Death and Bench to Clinic: The Hastings Center Bioethics Briefing Book Free
The book contains 36 overviews of issues in bioethicsincluding health care reform, organ transplantation, medical error, and stem cells
- Improving Care for the End of Life *
Lynn L., Lynch Schuster J., Wilkinson A., Noyes Simon L.
Oxford University Press, 2008. 2nd ed.
- Improving End of Life Care: Why Has It Been So Difficult? Free
This report gives anoverview of the most important developments in end-of-life decision-making.
- Managing Diversity in Corporate America: an Exploratory Analysis *
Marquis, Jefferson P.